Supercurricular

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Initial Ideas

Originally, I planned on following the music video brief, however during a trial run of my ideas, I realised doing a music video would be impractical. I couldn’t easily access a performance space, or the instruments required for my music video, however I do have the necessary equipment needed for a music magazine. 


Looking at the brief, I have decided I would like to name my music magazine ‘IDOL’, centred around the k-pop genre. 63% of 16-25 year olds agreed they listen to new music to discover new perspectives and cultures, explaining the rise in amount of people interacting with k-pop within the target audience. I would like for my magazine to have a diverse coverage of k-pop as a whole, catering towards the audience’s generic interest, alongside ensuring they are entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photoshoot 2: Contact Sheet